The main session at the event will invlove you and a group of other students researching one topic so you can deliver a 3 min presentation to the rest of the students at the event.
- 25 min to research the topic
- Strictly 3 min to present your findings
- Flip chart paper and pens to help you give your presentation
- One adviser from the University to help you
- Permission to use the internet and any other resources to help you
- A website with some starting information
All of your group members must be invloved with the delivery of the presentation.
You should focus on:
- Why they need to know about the topic
- What are the most important things that they should know
- How can they find out more information
There will be a prize for the best presentation.