skip to primary navigationskip to content

International Students

Useful information for international students who are considering studying at Cambridge can be found at

If you need a visa to study in the UK, you will find all the information you need on the Graduate Admissions website.  The process of applying for a visa and entry clearance can take a long time; you must therefore submit your applications for admission to the University well enough in advance of the starting date of your course to allow for any such delays.

You will need funding to cover the whole period of your course, for tuition fees (the 'University Composition Fee'), College Fees and living (maintenance) costs. The minimum amounts required are set out in the University's Graduate Studies Prospectus (opens in new tab/window). NB the tuition fees for all graduate degrees in Life Sciences are currently charged at the Science rate, even if you wish to study in the School of Clinical Medicine).