Taught MPhil Programmes
The Graduate School offers a number of MPhils with taught elements (click on the links for full details):
- MPhil in Public Health
- MPhil in Epidemiology
- MPhil in Clinical Science (Rare Diseases)
- MPhil in Clinical Science (Experimental Medicine)
- MPhil in Primary Care Research
- MPhil in Social and Developmental Psychology
- MPhil in Genomic Medicine
These programmes start in October of each year. Students must study in Cambridge for a minimum of three full-time terms (one year) or six part-time terms (2 years) to be eligible for the degree.
These courses can be taken as stand-alone degrees, or can form part of a route to the PhD degree, in which case, a further three years of study and funding are required as well as satisfactory performance in the MPhil.
Full details can be found on the Programme websites (click on the links above) including programme details , closing dates and how to apply.